7/05/2011

Treasures from Strangers


So I bought this cute little number at Goodwill yesterday.

So many wonderfully roomy pockets and pouches!
So many, in fact, that the previous owner missed a few when they emptied out their purse before generously donating it to Goodwill. I discovered the following treasures:

A sanitary napkin
A keychain mirror (obviously goes with the purse, so we will let that one slide)
A quarter
A pill (looks like ibuprofen) 
A phone number

Okay, so nothing that unusual. I still enjoy the mystery behind these lost items. I mean, who writes down phone numbers any more? Why were they traveling with only one ibuprofen, when everyone knows that it takes two or three to resolve the problem?

I think I may have to develop a story or a painting out of this...

No comments:

Post a Comment