3/09/2010

Tattoos Inspired by Famous Artworks

I really like tattoos.  I especially like tattoos that take after artworks (says the art history geek).  I tried to gather up a few that weren't quite as typical, like Van Gogh or Da Vinci.  Check 'em out!

Girl Before a Mirror by Pablo Picasso

The Lovers by Rene Magritte

Banana by Andy Warhol

The Elephants by Salvador Dali

Byzantine Blonde by Alphonse Mucha
(Psst... that's me!)

Do you have a neat-o tattoo?  Send me a picture at sarahnorman1984@yahoo.com and you may see it pop up in another blog post about tattoos :)

3 comments:

  1. I particularly enjoy Warhol's Banna and Dali's Elephant. Very sharp, very cool skin art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our friend Dianna of TheQiPapers.blogspot.com designed some tats of rabbits. I liked those too.

    I, Silver the Rabbit have tagged your blog with the Kreative Blogger Award. You can get the award logo from my blog to add to yours and list seven things about you that we don’t know, and then tag seven other blogs with the award, or you can laugh and do nothing.
    Ankles can answer any questions. (doublecatbatik.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Dali's elephant- tis my favorite;)

    ReplyDelete